依据每个客户的需求,包括行业特点和要求以及个人专业的要求,对课程的类型、学员商务英语口语中要用到的电话技巧
商务英语口语的电话交际中,接电话的礼仪很重要,接下来编者就是想与大家分享在商务英语口语中电话礼仪。比如问对方要找谁: 通常对方都会主动说出要找谁,但万一对方说不清楚,或是你没听懂,想再确认的时候,可以用下面的话问清楚。
请问找哪位? who do you want to talk [speak] to?
您找哪位? who would you like to speak with?
请问受话人的尊姓大名? the name of the person you are calling, please?
你要打给哪位? who are you calling?
请教对方的大名:在接听老外打来的电话,应问清楚对方的身分,以便通报相关的当事人或做进一步的处理。
请问是哪位? who’s calling, please?
请问您哪位? who’s speaking, please?
请教大名好吗? may i have your name, please?
请问大名好吗? may i ask your name?
请教您的大名。 your name, please.
请问您是哪位? may i ask who’s calling, please?
请问您是谁? who is this, please?
请问是谁? who is that calling?
请告诉我您是哪位? who should i say is calling?
您是哪一位? who(m) am i speaking to?
要我通报您是哪位吗? could i tell him who’s calling?
请问您是何人? who’s that speaking, please?
请问是哪位打来的? who’s this calling, please?
不明了对方所言时:听不懂对方的话却硬撑下去,并非明智之举,不如坦白请对方更简单明确的说明清楚。
能说得明确一点吗? could you put that in more specific terms?
我无法确定你的意思。 i’m not sure what you mean.
很抱歉。我没听懂你的话。 i’m sorry. i couldn’t follow you.
你讲得太快了。我跟不上。 you’re talking too fast. i can’t keep up.
请你再多解释一下好吗? will you explain a little bit more?
你能说得简单一点吗? could you put that more simply?
恐怕我没听懂。能请你再说一遍吗? i’m afraid i didn’t understand that. could you say that again, please?
对不起,我没听到,请你再说一遍好吗? excuse me, but i didn’t hear that, would you mind repeating it, please?
抱歉,我没听懂,请您拼一下好吗? sorry, but i didn’t catch that, would you mind spelling it, please?
最后要谈的商务英语口语就是在通话将毕时的结尾语:通话接近尾声,经常要来上几句客套话,以作为道别的前奏曲。请灵活应用下列各句,免得该收场时却不知如何下手。
谢谢你来电。 thank you for calling.
感谢你打给我。 it was kind of you to call me.
很高兴跟你谈话。 nice talking to you.
让我们尽快聚聚。 let’s get together soon.
我该挂电话了。 i’d better get off the phone.
请随时再打电话给我。 call me again any time.
有空请再打电话来。 call again when you’ve got time.
请代我问候珍妮。 my best wishes to jane.
请一定要再来电话喔。 please do call again.
我随时高兴接到你的电话。 i’m always glad to hear from you.
想聊的时候请随时来电。 call again anytime you feel like talking.
谢谢你回我电话,再见。 thanks for returning my call, good-bye.
让我们保持联络,再见。 let’s keep in touch, good-bye.
那么下周二见。 see you next tuesday, then.